With a number of new and exciting tender wins, GRC Civil are looking to grow our team of Project Managers.
- Join a collaborative team that truly values its people
- Manage the delivery of roadways and other infrastructure projects
- Grow your career across a variety of projects of varying sizes and in different sectors
What will you be doing?
This is an opportunity to take responsibility for the management and delivery of various infrastructure projects that will see you:
- Scheduling projects, preparing and submitting budget estimates, and providing regular progress and cost tracking reports;
- Determining labour and other resource requirements, requisitioning these materials and coordinating daily work crew activities;
- Managing subcontract resources, negotiating rates and ensuring sub contractors and suppliers are compliant with relevant environmental/safety requirements;
- Acting as Quality Coordinator, ensuring that safety, environmental, and quality management outcomes are in line with company objectives and industry best practice;
- Providing technical engineering advice and administrative support to the Project Team, Supervisor, Foremen, and respective crews; and
- Assisting with Project Estimating, using first principals estimating techniques.
- Supervising the work of the Project Engineers and ensuring all budget, time and quality obligations are met.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you share our passion for delivery of city shaping infrastructure projects and are experienced in the project management of small to medium scale projects for Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR)
You will come to us with:
- An experienced Project Manager
- A degree qualified Engineer (RPEQ registration preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in DTMR projects, or state equivalent
- Experience in community infrastructure, earthworks, drainage and road construction
- Additional qualifications in Traffic Management highly regarded.
- Confident and effective communicator capable of liaising with a range of stakeholders, including clients, project crews and other GRC staff.
- Experience with programming tools & costing
- Current valid Driver’s License
- General Construction Induction card (White Card)
Why work for GRC?
Young & progressive, GRC Civil is quickly becoming a market leader in both civil and road construction across Queensland. Prequalified to Level R3, B1 (F50) under the Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR) our works are exciting and varied. Privately owned and operated, the culture ensures that you are not a number but rather an integral part of a growing team.
What do we offer?
- A solid remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Eligibility to an internal bonus structure after 12 months of service.
- Company vehicle, phone & laptop
We are confident that you will love working with our Company. We pride ourselves on investing in our staff. We have Project Managers that joined the team as apprentices and Foremen that started out as Labourers. We are passionate about promoting from within and drive a fantastic company culture so it’s not surprising that we have incredible staff retention, with a majority of their team still around from when we founded in 2008.
Join a team where the Director’s know your name and you will be recognised for your worth!