With a number of new and exciting tender wins, GRC Civil are looking to grow our team of Site Engineers.
- Join a collaborative team that truly values its people
- Manage the delivery of roadways and other infrastructure projects
- Grow your career across a variety of projects of varying sizes and in different sectors
What will you be doing?
This is an opportunity to take responsibility for the delivery of various infrastructure projects that will see you:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Schedule and track programming of works within time and budget
- Implement and monitor safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Contract administration; variations, completing progress claims and subcontractor management
- Procurement and purchasing of supplies
- Quality control including ensuring completion of ITPs. hold points, witness points and lot management
- Tracking daily costing and productivity
- Conducting site administration and supporting Project Manager
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you share our passion for delivery of city shaping civil infrastructure projects and are experienced in the project management of small to medium scale projects for Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR), local Councils and private works. Based from our Loganholme office, you will have the ability to travel for project work when required.
You will come to us with:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years experience working on civil projects
- Site Engineering experience essential
- DTMR experience
- Ability to lead site team and liaise with team members, client & subcontractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to positively work within and contribute to our team
- Current valid Driver’s License
- General Construction Induction card (White Card)
Why work for GRC?
Young & progressive, GRC Civil is quickly becoming a market leader in both civil and road construction across Queensland. Prequalified to Level R3, B1 (F50) under the Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR) our works are exciting and varied. Privately owned and operated, the culture ensures that you are not a number but rather an integral part of a growing team.
What do we offer?
- A solid remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for career progression
- Company phone & laptop
- Variety in scope of project works
We are confident that you will love working with our Company. We pride ourselves on investing in our staff. We have Project Managers that joined the team as apprentices and Foremen that started out as Labourers. We are passionate about promoting from within and drive a fantastic company culture so it’s not surprising that we have incredible staff retention, with a majority of their team still around from when we founded in 2008.
Join a team where the Director’s know your name and you will be recognised for your worth!!